CREATING IMPACT BEYOND BUSINESS.
For Resourceful HR, business is about achieving results and making a contribution for our clients, for our community, and for each other. Giving back and getting involved are core values for us.
The team at Resourceful HR prepared and served lunch for 60 homeless youth at YouthCare’s Orion Center. We were honored to be among the 1,270 meal volunteers who helped prepare and serve meals in 2015.
- Served 34,000+ meals
- Provided drop-in services for 868 young people
- Housed 153 youth in transitional housing programs
- Offered GED tutoring (115 clients received tutoring, 44 clients passed one or more subject tests)
- YouthCare helps Seattle’s nearly 1,000 homeless youth meet basic survival needs. In 2015, YouthCare:
We invited clients and colleagues to join us in sorting and packing food for Northwest Harvest.
- Delivering food to more than 380 food banks, meal programs and high-need schools
- Providing more than 2 million meals every month
- Distributing more than 34 million pounds of food in 2015
- Northwest Harvest is a nonprofit food bank and distributor focused on promoting healthy eating while reducing hunger by:
WE SUPPORT INNOVATION AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT.
Washington State Life Science and Global Health Workforce Panel
In conjunction with a panel of peers, we serve on a Governor’s committee to recommend talent development and recruitment strategies that support life science and global health development in Washington state.
Washington Innovation Network (WIN)
WIN is dedicated to giving promising science, technology and global health ventures pro-bono mentorship through their most critical stages. Our CEO serves as a WIN mentor. Since 2009, WIN has had 11 graduates, 45 mentors and supported 28 ventures.
Women in Bio
We serve on committees to help Women in Bio support and grow female entrepreneurship and scientists. The organization currently has more than 1,400 members across 12 chapters.