Education and Certifications
I’m a life-long learner. Learning allows me to explore information and stretch my abilities to serve our clients.
- MBA, University of Washington
- BA, University of Washington
- Certified Executive Coach, Hudson Institute of Coaching
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- SHRM Certified Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
I enjoy running, reading, drumming, traveling, being outside and spending quality time with my family and friends.
One of the greatest joys in doing HR work is seeing other people move from where they are, to where they want to be.
One way I’m able to do that is through the executive coaching I provide to leaders. I use a “whole-self” coaching perspective which examines the relationships, roles, systems and responsibilities that affect each of us.
Honors and Awards
- 2012 ’40 Under 40′ Honoree, Puget Sound Business Journal
- 2013 Distinguished Alumni Award, University of Washington Bothell
Community Involvement/Board Participation
Getting involved is a core value for me; my goal is to serve my team, our clients, and the larger community by giving back.
- Member, Washington State Life Science and Global Health Workforce Panel
- Board of Directors,’40 Under 40′ Alumni Group
- Mentor, Washington Innovation Network (WIN)
- A founder to explore options for her professional development and whether hiring an experienced CEO makes sense for the business.
- An Owner/Partner who struggles with how to have conversations with other owners in the business regarding the strategic direction of the organization.
- An executive who excels at the technical aspects of her job, but struggles with how to have honest, positive discussions with her executive colleagues.
The issues and goals look different depending on the individual, but it’s amazing to witness how addressing the issues allows people to achieve their desired goals.
I’m an HR business advisor committed to helping organizations balance competing needs.
I have a passion for helping companies and talent thrive; overseeing our client services allows me an opportunity to put my passion to work.
I’m an expert recruiting professional who ramps quickly and hits the ground running to deliver client-focused results.
I’m an experienced HR professional and change agent with senior-level experience across a wide range of industries.
I’m a senior recruiting consultant with extensive experience sourcing talented technology, healthcare, biotech and life science candidates.
I’m a recruiter dedicated to helping people find a job they love.
I’m a Systems Administrator who thrives on using technology to help facilitate collaboration that allows our consultants to deliver the services clients need.
I’m an HR Consultant providing direction and performance insight that helps clients design, implement and maintain key HR initiatives for their business.
My focus is to recruit quality HR professionals who are the right match for our clients’ temporary HR staffing needs.