Education and Certifications
My education and HR certifications provide me with the background and experience required to support companies as they address complex and challenging opportunities every day.
- Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR)
- SHRM Certified Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB)
- MBA, Seattle University
- BA, Ithaca College
Community Involvement/Board Participation
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management Seattle Chapter
Serving as the Director of HR Services allows me to leverage my HR background and expertise across a wide variety of industries, companies, and people. Based on the size of the company, their needs, and business goals I’m able to tailor my approach and the services Resourceful HR provides:
- For a company that was experiencing significant growth, I worked with their team to build and implement a People Department. Through our partnership we were able to establish creative HR programs and processes that supported the rapid growth and anticipate people issues that would come up as they grew from 15 to 200 employees in one year. This proactive HR approach ultimately helped them save time, money, and resources.
- For a smaller, privately-owned organization that was being purchased, we identified key people programs and issues to address as part of the change management process. By asking questions throughout the transition, I helped all parties stay on track with their business and people goals throughout the acquisition.
- For a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, I worked with the CEO to establish a management methodology. This involved working to increase employee accountability, and stimulate proactive, communication between managers and employees across the organization. By identifying root causes, I was able to provide counsel to troubleshoot complex employee issues and helped the start-up establish improved programs to meet goals. These dedicated people efforts resulted in an immediate improvement in employee engagement.
I feel fortunate that my work as an HR professional allows me the opportunity to help companies of all sizes maximize their business results and performance by developing, implementing, and maintaining HR programs that meet their organizational objectives.
I’m an HR business advisor committed to helping organizations balance competing needs.
I have a passion for helping companies and talent thrive; overseeing our client services allows me an opportunity to put my passion to work.
I’m an expert recruiting professional who ramps quickly and hits the ground running to deliver client-focused results.
I’m an experienced HR professional and change agent with senior-level experience across a wide range of industries.
I’m a senior recruiting consultant with extensive experience sourcing talented technology, healthcare, biotech and life science candidates.
I’m a recruiter dedicated to helping people find a job they love.
My focus is to recruit quality HR professionals who are the right match for our clients’ temporary HR staffing needs.
I’m an HR Consultant providing direction and performance insight that helps clients design, implement and maintain key HR initiatives for their business.
I thrive on helping to create amazing cultures by enhancing skills, developing people, and building processes that support strategic decisions for all.
I’m a Systems Administrator who thrives on using technology to help facilitate collaboration that allows our consultants to deliver the services clients need.